- Grades: K-8
- Date: Nov. 20 – 24, 2017 (this activity can be completed at any time, although “Top Sleuth” challenge closes Friday Nov. 24th, 2017.)
- Share: Email your official answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hashtag: #akgtcsa
- Students will develop grade-appropriate knowledge of Canada’s physical and political geography.
- Students will develop grade-appropriate map reading skills.
- Students will learn about and celebrate the uniqueness and diversity of communities across Canada.
- Social Studies/Geography (Communities of Canada, Regions of Canada, Map Reading skills)
- Literacy (Reading)
- 21st Competencies/Learning Skills (Critical Thinking, Collaboration, and Problem-Solving Skills)
This week, we’ve selected ONE class from all of the classes who have uploaded artifacts to the Kids’ Guide to Canada interactive map to be our third Great Canadian Mystery Challenge location.
Please note that the mystery class choices are restricted to classes which have uploaded artifacts to the Kids’ Guide to Canada map.
Using the 5 clues provided on our website and on social media, your students’ challenge is to discover the mystery class location without extra teacher assistance!
When your students have come up with their FINAL ANSWER, please email it to email@example.com . Only email submissions will be accepted. Please note that if you submit multiple guesses, only the first answer will be accepted.