This post is also available in:
on the Kids’ Guide to Canada Map
*** IMPORTANT ***
These answers can ONLY be found on the Kids’ Guide to Canada map. Do not try this on a regular map of Canada!
1. The name of the province immediately west of Manitoba.
2. The name of any school on the map located in the capital city of Canada.
3. The name of the ocean on the west coast of Canada.
4. The name of the town where the most southern school on the Kids’ Guide map is located.
5. The name of the First Nations Traditional Lands on which the school in Lake Echo, Nova Scotia is located.
6. The name of any school whose students probably cheer for the CFL football team that recently changed their name from the Eskimos to Elks.
7. The colour and symbol of Grade 5 classes on the Kids’ Guide to Canada map. (Hint: Find the Legend or Key in the top left corner of the map!)
8. The first word in the name of the technology camp where students shared their favourite places in Milton Ontario.
9. The name of the most eastern community currently on the Kids’ Guide map.
10. The name of a school located in North Battleford on the Kids’ Guide to Canada map.
11. The name of the school in British Columbia which posted photographs of a Coho Salmon spawning in a creek nearby and who raise salmon in their classroom!
12. The name of the town where the Quebec class at École St.-Rosaire posted a picture of a boat on the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
13. The name of the Arctic school which posted a beautiful photograph of snow blowing over their rocky lands at sunset.
14. The name of the school on the map located NORTH of Lake Winnipeg.
15. The name of the place in the southern half of Alberta where a class posted a photograph of 10 students standing on the side of a road, looking out across the land.