Welcome to the Teacher Resources section!
In this section you will find detailed information about the project, as well as resources and learning activities to support and inspire you!
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BEGIN
* Instructions and resources are provided for everything! *
* Watching the videos or reading the instructions will save you a LOT of trouble. *
* Everything is optional! *
EXCEPT STUDENT SAFETY and SECURITY...
FOUR TEACHER REQUIREMENTS for PUBLISHING STUDENT CONTENT
- 1 PARENTAL PERMISSIONS ARE REQUIRED (see letter and consent form below)
- 2 NO STUDENT FACES CAN BE IDENTIFIED BY NAME (if anything, use initials or initial and last name)
- 3 ONLY INCLUDE ORIGINAL STUDENT CONTENT (no copyright material used unless permission has been obtained by students)
- 4 GIVING ATTRIBUTION or CREDIT to content creators IS REQUIRED (see below for easy and ethical ways to do this )
Did we tell you how important it is to watch the videos or read the instructions?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~