GREAT CANADIAN KIDS’ TRIVIA CHALLENGE
. This week’s challenge is to have a bit of fun learning some truly interesting, wonderful, and bizarre facts about Canada.
- Grade: K-8
- Date: Jun. 25-29, 2018. (* This activity can be completed at any time)
- Share: Upload student work and photographs of students completing the activity to Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hashtag: Please share photographs using the hashtag #akgtcsa
- Students will learn unique facts and features of the land and people of Canada.
- Students will have fun learning about Canada.
- Social Studies – Geography and History
- Listening Skills
- Team play and sportsmanship
This week’s activity challenges 2 teams of students to learn all of the correct answers to a selected set of questions before the other.
Students are divided into 2 teams, and with each student answering one question at a time, each team must try to learn the correct answers to all of the questions selected for that game, in order to win bragging rights as Trivia Challenge Champions for the day.
5 questions on the following 10 topics are provided:
- 1 Fun Facts
- 2 People
- 3 Places
- 4 Weird & Wacky
- 5 Sports
- 6 Animals
- 7 That’s Unbelievable!
- 8 By the Numbers
- 9 More about Places
- 10 More about People
Please share photographs of your students in action!
However please be sure to keep student identities out of any Special Activity pictures you share!
Broken links on this page?
This is a collaborative team effort: please contact us and let us know!